- Depot & Bot Training: Go to the Cisco Spark Depot and give two bots a spin and provide feedback.
- API Training: Complete Cisco Spark API 101 track
- Be Social: Follow Cisco Spark on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Product Overview: Watch the following videos
- Application Video: Upload a <2-minute video pitch using OneMob discussing “Why or How” you use Cisco Spark.*
- Step 6 is for Cisco employees and partners in the sales org only :
- Complete the COLT exam (Note: This test takes three hours to complete and is the same SAAS training that is used for EPE.) http://cs.co/sparkcertification
Access Issues? Please verify your entitlement first. If you find you are not entitled correctly, follow the instructions: Associate Cisco ID to Company.pdf
- Complete the Application form below.
Provide a short 2-minute video. In the video please introduce yourself, explain what you’re doing with Spark and why you love it. Tell us anything else you want to know about you and what you do. Upload your video to that space using the directions below.
1. Join this space: https://eurl.io/#SJlDO0C5W
2. Follow the Video Upload Instructions: https://support.onemob.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2864829-share-videos-to-cisco-spark-room
3. Post to video to the “Ambassador Video Applications” space.
Associate Application Form
Notification of acceptance into the program will take 5 business days.