The Associate level is to get you comfortable with the Depot, bots, integrations and to provide an overview of Cisco Spark. Follow these steps to complete your application.
- Depot & Bot Training: Go to the Cisco Spark Depot and give two bots a spin and provide feedback.
- API Training: Complete Cisco Spark API 101 track
- Be Social: Follow Cisco Spark on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Product Overview: Watch the following videos
- Application Video: Upload a <2-minute video pitch using the OneMob mobile app discussing “Why or How” you use Cisco Spark*. (See exact steps below.)
- Complete the Application form below.
*Application Video Steps
Provide a short 2-minute video. In the video please introduce yourself, explain what you’re doing with Spark and why you love it. Tell us anything else you want to know about you and what you do. Upload your video to that space using the directions below.
1. Join this space: https://eurl.io/#SJlDO0C5W
2. Follow the Video Upload Instructions: https://support.onemob.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2864829-share-videos-to-cisco-spark-room
3. Post to video to the “Video Application (OneMob)” space.
Associate Application Form
Notification of acceptance into the program will take 5 business days.